is committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Our hair extensions are 100% reusable & will last 1-2 years with proper care. Please note that each batch of virgin hair is unique and no bundle of hair is exactly the same. This is the nature of unprocessed virgin hair extensions. Please review your hair purchase before installing. Prior to using our hair, Feel free to comb brush or wet it if necessary but do not unroll or cut the wefts or lace until you are satisfied with your purchase. If there are any problems with the hair, return the hair for exchange
An advantage of virgin hair is that it can be styled and processed just like your natural hair, however, we do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered after purchase. If you must chemically alter your hair, we strongly recommend you seek assistance from a professional stylist and proceed only after the stylist completes a strand test as this will allow you to test how your Remy hair extensions will hold up to the chemicals.
Wigs are a fantastic way to maintain the health and length of your hair. That said, long, healthy hair is not simply a matter of throwing on a wig and walking out the door, often times, we do need to prepare and maintain our hair over the course of our protective style.
Here’s what I recommend:
1. Ensure your natural hair is clean.
2. Braid your hair underneath every week to keep it fresh.
3. Care for your hair underneath.
HOW TO SHAMPOO YOUR BUNDLESBYKNC BUNDLES
1. Co-Washing is recommended with a conditioner of a ph7 balance or lower. i,e Herbal Essence.
2.Rinse bundles with luke warm water
3. Apply conditioner.
4. Comb conditioner through bundles of hair with a wide tooth comb.
5. Let conditioner sit for at least 5 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
7. Let Bundles air dry. 8. Install (Do not cut wefts).
DAILY MAINTENANCE ON YOUR BUNDLESBYKNC CURLY OR WAVY/CURLY BUNDLES
1. Brush out all curls using a denem brush, not a bristle brush.
2. Generously apply water using a spray bottle
3. Apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner.
4. Lightly apply holding spray.
HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR BUNDLESBYKNC FRONTAL OR CLOSURE
1. Due to the delicate nature of closures it is important to take extra care to prevent your closure from balding.
2. Balding can be caused by excessive tugging, brushing, or combing
3. Do NOT scratch with foreign objects i.e bobby pins.
4. Do not wash your closure vigorously or roughly.
5. Gently comb closure
6. When bleaching your knots, please seek professional application.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR BUNDLESBYKNC STRAIGHT OR WAVY BUNDLES
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
2. Co-wash your straight or wavy hair once or twice a week.
3. Co-washing upon receiving your straight or wavy. bundles can be done, but is not necessary
4. Avoid alcohol based products to avoid drying out your investment .